Women's Raspberry Leaf Tea
Women's Raspberry Leaf Tea
Natural, Organic, Handmade With Love
Natural Equilibrium's Women's Raspberry Leaf Tea is an expertly-crafted blend of herbs and spices designed to support the specific needs of women's wellness. These herbs support reproductive health and hormone balancing, help normalize and soothe that un-fun time of the month, calms nerves and reduces stress.
This tea is on a mission! A mission to help support Planned Parenthood, a nonprofit organization that provides affordable healthcare and sexual education to over 5 million men and women nation wide. SO, 10% of every sale of this tea, forever, goes directly to Planned Parenthood to help them continue their good work!
Want to pick your tea up at our office in Groton? Use coupon code "SupportLocal" at checkout to wave shipping!
This tea contains a delicious and proprietary blend of:
- Raspberry Leaf (Rubus idaeus)
- Red Clover (Trifolium pretense)
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
- Vitex (Chaste Tree) Berries (Vitex agnus-castus)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa)
- Cassia Cinnamon (Cinnamomum burmannii)
- Cloves (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum)
Naturally Caffeine Free
- Spicy, warm
- Earthy, green, fresh
Teas are sold by the jar or by the tin
Each jar contains apx. 1.5-2.5 ounces, depending on the tea and the batch.
Tins are apx 2.5" across and 3/4" deep, and hold around .25 oz of tea, depending on the tea and the batch.
- Because of the nature and constituents of this tea, it is not for use during pregnancy
- Because of the Chamomile in this blend, persons with allergies to other members of the Asteraceae family should exercise caution. The infusion should not be used near the eyes.
- Because of the Vitex Berries in this blend, its is not recommended for use with hormonal contraceptives.
- Because of the Licorice in this blend, it is not for use in persons with hypertension, liver disorders, edema, severe kidney insufficiency, low blood potassium, or heart disease.
General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. We might be biased, but we recommend setting up a consultation with our owner, Farrah, if you have any concerns.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
All products are made-to-order on Mondays and Tuesdays, and shipped on Wednesdays. If you need your product sooner, please send a request before placing your order, as we cannot guarantee quicker production.
For educational purposes only This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.