Natural, Organic, Handmade With Love
Natural Equilibrium's Immuni-Tea is an expertly-crafted blend of herbs designed to give your immune system a boost and help keep you healthy and happy. These herbs support overall wellness, including physical, mental, and emotional! Calming, supportive, and delicious... what more could you ask for?
Want to pick your tea up at our office in Groton? Use coupon code "SupportLocal" at checkout to waive shipping!
This tea contains a delicious and proprietary blend of:
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea)
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus)
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita)
- Rose Hips (Rosa canina)
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Lavandin (Lavandula spp.)
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus)
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)
Naturally Caffeine Free
- Earthy, fresh
- Floral, light
- Slightly pepperminty
Teas are sold by the jar or by the tin
Each jar contains apx. 1.5-2.5 ounces, depending on the tea and the batch.
Tins are apx 2.5" across and 3/4" deep, and hold around .25 oz of tea, depending on the tea and the batch.
- Because of the Echinacea, Yarrow, and Chamomile in this blend, persons with allergies to other members of the Asteraceae family should exercise caution.
- Because of the Yarrow in this blend, it is not recommended for use during pregnancy, except under the guidance of a qualified healthcare practitioner.
General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. We might be biased, but we recommend setting up a consultation with our owner, Farrah, if you have any concerns.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
All products are made-to-order on Mondays and Tuesdays, and shipped on Wednesdays. If you need your product sooner, please send a request before placing your order, as we cannot guarantee quicker production.
For educational purposes only This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.