Happy Tummy Tea
Happy Tummy Tea
Natural, Organic, Handmade With Love
Natural Equilibrium's Happy Tummy Tea is an expertly-crafted blend of herbs and spices designed to support healthy digestion and keep your tummy happy! These herbs help the act of digestion, help relieve discomfort and bloating, and support long-term, overall digestive heath. A cup of this delicious, minty tea before or after a meal, or before or after travel, can help reduce stomach upset and bring a sense of warm, happy wellbeing.
Want to pick your tea up at our office in Groton? Use coupon code "SupportLocal" at checkout to wave shipping!
This tea contains a delicious and proprietary blend of:
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita)
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus)
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
- Slippery Elm Inner Bark (Ulmus rubra)
- Rose Hips (Rosa canina)
- Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Fennel Seeds (Foeniculum vulgare)
Naturally Caffeine Free
- Mint, citrus, tart
- Floral, sweet, balanced
Teas are sold by the jar or by the tin
Each jar contains apx. 1.5-2.5 ounces, depending on the tea and the batch.
Tins are apx 2.5" across and 3/4" deep, and hold around .25 oz of tea, depending on the tea and the batch.
- Because of the Slippery Elm in this blend, other drugs should be taken 1 hour prior to or several hours after consumption. The mucilage may slow the absorption of orally administered drugs.
- Because of the Licorice in this tea, it should not be used during pregnancy. It's not for use in persons with hypertension, liver disorders, edema, severe kidney insufficiency, low blood potassium, or heart disease.
General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. We might be biased, but we recommend setting up a consultation with our owner, Farrah, if you have any concerns.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
All products are made-to-order on Mondays and Tuesdays, and shipped on Wednesdays. If you need your product sooner, please send a request before placing your order, as we cannot guarantee quicker production.
For educational purposes only This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.