Get Well Soon Tea
Get Well Soon Tea
Natural, Organic, Handmade With Love
Natural Equilibrium's Get Well Soon Tea is an expertly-crafted blend of herbs designed to boost your immune system, and soothe your discomfort. These herbs help strengthen your body's natural immune response, open up and support your respiratory tract, relieve pain, and reduce any scratchiness in your throat or imbalance in your gut. Enjoy with some local honey and a slice of organic lemon to add another whole level of immune-boosting awesomeness (and deliciousness)!
Want to pick your tea up at our office in Groton? Use coupon code "SupportLocal" at checkout to waive shipping!
This tea contains a delicious and proprietary blend of:
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea)
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus)
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita)
- Rose Hips (Rosa canina)
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Lavandin (Lavandula spp.)
- Slippery Elm Inner Bark (Ulmus rubra)
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus)
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
Naturally Caffeine Free
- Floral, light, sweet
- Earthy, deep
- Slight mint, citrus
Teas are sold by the jar or by the tin
Each jar contains apx. 1.5-2.5 ounces, depending on the tea and the batch.
Tins are apx 2.5" across and 3/4" deep, and hold around .25 oz of tea, depending on the tea and the batch.
- The Echinacea, Chamomile, and Yarrow in this blend could potentially cause an allergic response in those with a sensitivity to Astracae (Ragweed).
- Because of the Slippery Elm in this blend, other drugs should be taken 1 hour prior to or several hours after consumption. The mucilage may slow the absorption of orally administered drugs.
- Because of the Yarrow in this blend, it is not recommended for use during pregnancy, except under the guidance of a qualified healthcare practitioner.
General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. We might be biased, but we recommend setting up a consultation with our owner, Farrah, if you have any concerns.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.
All products are made-to-order on Mondays and Tuesdays, and shipped on Wednesdays. If you need your product sooner, please send a request before placing your order, as we cannot guarantee quicker production.
For educational purposes only This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.