Natural, Organic, Handmade With Love
Natural Equilibrium's Faerietale Tea is an expertly-crafted blend of herbs paired together to create a sweet, floral, magical cup of tea that tastes like drinking honey and sunshine. Turn even the grayest of days into a faerietale with this glass slipper of teas.
Want to pick your tea up at our office in Groton? Use coupon code "SupportLocal" at checkout to wave shipping!
This tea contains a delicious and proprietary blend of:
- Red Rose (Rosa damascene)
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Lavandin (Lavandula spp.)
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis)
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)
- Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius)
Naturally Caffeine Free
- Floral, Sweet, Light, Honey
Teas are sold by the jar or by the tin
Each jar contains apx. 1.5-2.5 ounces, depending on the tea and the batch.
Tins are apx 2.5" across and 3/4" deep, and hold around .25 oz of tea, depending on the tea and the batch.
- Because of the Chamomile and Calendula in this blend, persons with allergies to other members of the Asteraceae family should exercise caution.
General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. We might be biased, but we recommend setting up a consultation with our owner, Farrah, if you have any concerns.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
All products are made-to-order on Mondays and Tuesdays, and shipped on Wednesdays. If you need your product sooner, please send a request before placing your order, as we cannot guarantee quicker production.
For educational purposes only This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.