Detox Chai Spice Tea
Detox Chai Spice Tea
Natural, Organic, Handmade With Love
Natural Equilibrium's Detox Chai Spice Tea is an expertly-crafted blend of herbs and spices designed to help cleanse and gently detoxify the body. The herbs in this tea aid in removing environmental toxins from the body and supports your liver, kidneys, intestines, respiratory tract, skin, and lymph system which are responsible for removing toxins and waste from your body. Happy filter organs mean a happy, healthier you!
Want to pick your tea up at our office in Groton? Use coupon code "SupportLocal" at checkout to waive shipping!
This tea contains a delicious and proprietary blend of:
- Dao Ren Green Tea
- Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale),
- Cinnamon (Cassia) Bark (Cinnamomum burmannii)
- Cloves (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale)
- Elecampane Root (Inula helenium)
- Burdock Root (Arctium lappa)
- Milk Thistle Seeds (Silybum marianum)
- Spicy, warm
- Deep, earthy
Teas are sold by the jar or by the tin
Each jar contains apx. 1.5-2.5 ounces, depending on the tea and the batch.
Tins are apx 2.5" across and 3/4" deep, and hold around .25 oz of tea, depending on the tea and the batch.
- Because of the detoxifying nature of this blend, it should not be used during pregnancy, or by anyone with liver or kidney disease, or if you have received/are going to receive an organ transplant.
- Because of the Elecampane and Milk Thistle in this tea, persons with allergies to other members of the Asteraceae family should exercise caution as a potential allergen.
- Because of the Elecampane in this blend, excessive doses may cause vomiting, diarrhea, and cramping
General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. We might be biased, but we recommend setting up a consultation with our owner, Farrah, if you have any concerns.
All products are made-to-order on Mondays and Tuesdays, and shipped on Wednesdays. If you need your product sooner, please send a request before placing your order, as we cannot guarantee quicker production.
For educational purposes only This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.