Natural, Organic, Handmade With Love
Natural Equilibrium's Anxie-Tea is an expertly-crafted blend of herbs designed to relieve stress, big or small, reduce anxiousness, and support optimal nerve function. These herbs are mild natural sedatives and nervine tonics; gentle, effective, safe, and delicious! One cup of tea helps soothe your nerves and calm your mind. A perfect way to unwind after a long day. Pairs well with a bubble bath and a foot rub.
Want to pick your tea up at our office in Groton? Use coupon code "SupportLocal" at checkout to wave shipping!
This tea contains a delicious and proprietary blend of:
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Lavandin (Lavandula spp.)
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnate)
- Skullcap (Scutellaria laterifolia)
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa)
Naturally Caffeine Free
- Floral, light
- Earthy, green
Teas are sold by the jar or by the tin
Each jar contains apx. 1.5-2.5 ounces, depending on the tea and the batch.
Tins are apx 2.5" across and 3/4" deep, and hold around .25 oz of tea, depending on the tea and the batch.
- Because of the Chamomile in this blend, persons with allergies to other members of the Asteraceae family should exercise caution. The infusion should not be used near the eyes.
- Because of the Ashwagandha in this blend, it should not be used if pregnant
General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. We might be biased, but we recommend setting up a consultation with our owner, Farrah, if you have any concerns.
Please do not hesitate to Contact Us with any questions or concerns.
All products are made-to-order on Mondays and Tuesdays, and shipped on Wednesdays. If you need your product sooner, please send a request before placing your order, as we cannot guarantee quicker production.
For educational purposes only This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.