Allergy Relief Tea
Allergy Relief Tea
Natural, Organic, Handmade With Love
Natural Equilibrium's Allergy Relief Tea is an expertly-crafted blend of herbs and spices designed to reduce the response to environmental allergens and easing their effects on the body. This includes helping to reduce the body's natural histamine response, relieving pain, soothing the irritation (itchy eyes, scratchy throat, etc), and supporting healthy respiration and immunity.
Want to pick your tea up at our office in Groton? Use coupon code "SupportLocal" at checkout to waive shipping!
This tea contains a delicious and proprietary blend of:
- Nettle (Urtica dioica)
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba)
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
- Red Clover (Trifolium pretense)
- Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis)
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale), and
- Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis)
Naturally Caffeine Free
- Deep, earthy
- Spicy, warm
Teas are sold by the jar or by the tin
Each jar contains apx. 1.5-2.5 ounces, depending on the tea and the batch.
Tins are apx 2.5" across and 3/4" deep, and hold around .25 oz of tea, depending on the tea and the batch.
- This tea is not recommended if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner.
- Because of the Dong Quai in this blend, it should not be used by individuals who are using blood thinning medications.
- Because of the Ginkgo in this blend, it shouldn't be used by those with coagulation disorders.
- The Milk Thistle and Yarrow in this blend could potentially cause an allergic response in those with a sensitivity to Astracae (Ragweed).
- The Eyebright in this blend may lower blood sugar in some individuals.
General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. We might be biased, but we recommend setting up a consultation with our owner, Farrah, if you have any concerns.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
All products are made-to-order on Mondays and Tuesdays, and shipped on Wednesdays. If you need your product sooner, please send us a request before placing your order, as we cannot guarantee quicker production.
For educational purposes only This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.